top of page

creasoranun

Public·59 members
Boris Zimin
Boris Zimin

Where To Buy Sandwich Platters

Order your favorite Jimmy John's sandwiches to cater your next business or special event! Made fresh to order on our fresh-baked bread, using hand-sliced meats and fresh veggies. We'll feed as few or as many as ya need!

where to buy sandwich platters

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furlcod.com%2F2ue52f&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3FGqw2wdhkbTTX-3D9PN4t

We've got you covered for your next work lunch or office party! Our individual Box Lunches are perfect for smaller groups and working lunch meetings. They come with your choice of 8" sandwich, chips, and a cookie, plus a pickle spear.

For large office or corporate events and parties, check out our 18 or 30 piece Party Boxes of wrapped thirds of sandwiches, or a 12-pack of half-sandwich Mini Jimmys. Plus, order lots of tasty Jimmy Chips, cookies and buckets of our Jumbo Kosher Jimmy Pickles.

Perfect for working lunches, after-school activities and field trips, our Box Lunches come with your choice of 8" sandwich, Jimmy Chips and Oatmeal Raisin or Chocolate Chip cookie, plus a pickle spear!

Whether for graduation parties, birthday parties, your next Football Sunday, or a holiday party, our Party Boxes are perfect for your next catered event! Grab an 18- or 30-piece variety pack of our hand-made, always fresh sandwiches.

The family-size Costco trays of sandwiches can be found with the prepared foods and deli items. However, if you want Costco sandwiches for parties, you will need to order ahead.

What are the 2022 Costco party trays? The Costco catering menu changes from time to time. Here are the most recent Costco sandwich platter menu items:

The Costco frozen foods section may have additional sandwich options not found in the deli. For example, some Costcos offer Sandwich Bros Chicken Melts (with crispy chicken), and you may be able to find the Eggwich breakfast sandwiches at Costco as well.

The Costco hot turkey & provolone cheese sandwich was a Costco food court menu item that was discontinued during the pandemic. Costco also discontinued their BBQ beef brisket sandwich and Italian sausage sandwich. These items may not return to the food court at Costco, but other items have taken their place.

You can place Costco online orders for sandwiches through Instacart for home delivery. The Costco sandwich selection varies. At the time of writing, the Kirkland Signature Roasted Chicken and Swiss Roller Tray and the Asian Wraps are available through Instacart.

How many calories are in a Costco chicken pinwheel? How many carbs are in a Costco roasted chicken Swiss roller tray? Here is a chart of calories, carbohydrates, and protein for the current Costco sandwich options (per serving):

Calories in Costco turkey provolone sandwich and other discontinued Costco sandwiches are not provided. Please note that the Costco croissant sandwich calories and other nutrition information assumes any toppings or dressings are divided evenly between the portions.

The Costco sandwich nutrition is not provided on the packaging. However, you can find nutrition information on printed sheets in the prepared foods section (or ask an associate). Here is the Costco croissant sandwich platter nutrition (for one half of a sandwich):

Hi Rebecca, the largest catering platters from Costco feed anywhere from 16-24 people, so you'd need at least 3. You can always double-check with them when you order, in case they can offer you a larger size.

HUGE UPDATE! We made a video for you! This is what the party platter design stand looks like currently (December 2018) at our local Costco. Our ordering stand is located near the refrigerator section where the eggs are located. Watch below.

Thank you so much for this post! I was wondering why i never saw huge party platters out front. I didnt know that you can order them from their deli. I thought ordering was only for cakes and the deli trays came as is. This is perfect post for clueless moms like me. I called my local costco and the deli took my order via phone. Now all i need is show up on the day of my party and pick up my platters! Thank you!

Hi Kerry, I would think maybe the meat department since that is where the platter order forms are located. When you call and speak with someone just tell them what you are looking for and they should be able to direct you to the right person.

Try shredding the white meat and using it in chicken enchiladas. Add the white and dark meat to soups, stews, and salads. Or, make scrumptious sandwiches with sliced chicken breast, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, and mayo. For tasty stuffed peppers, make a filling with cooked rice, chopped rotisserie chicken, corn, black beans, and grated cheddar cheese.

Now you can get our original, legendary pizza shipped straight to your home - in Cheese, Sausage, Pepperoni, the Original Numero Uno or the new Spinoccoli in 10-inch deep dish sizes. We carefully freeze and ship anywhere in the U.S.

Individual lunches with your choice of sandwich (half or whole) or salad (small or medium) served in a recyclable box with a chocolate chip cookie, and potato chips. Whole fruit is available to add to any box for an additional charge. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page