top of page

creasoranun

Public·94 members
Kuzma Ustinov
Kuzma Ustinov

Pastel Xpress Version 11 [UPDATED]

Please note that Pastel version 11 was not tested to run on Windows 10 as it has reached its end of life. However, you can refer to the link below for further assistance in running a silent install to resolve the error.

Pastel Xpress Version 11

Download: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fjinyurl.com%2F2udJzu&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw1XZVW2GaPlX5VC_Pcly_tH

-pastel-accounting-south-africa/f/sage-pastel-partner-advantage-south-africa-general-discussion/148018/error-1330-a-file-that-is-required-cannot-be-installed-because-the-cabinet-file-c-pastel-instal-partner10-2-4-bmwalk-cab-has-an-invalid-digital-signature

Hi Grant, I am on the Pastel Express Version 12 12.1.1. I have been trying to get hold of Pastel Support since 08:00 this morning to no avail. I just want to change my vat percentage to 15%. I get a recording, not every time I dial the number though, telling me to go to my browser and type in an instruction. She is so quick in giving you the instruction, that I do not have time to write it down and they do not repeat it. Is it possible for you to please e-mail me with the instructions just to change from 14% to 15%. It is so frustrating, I have not been able to do any invoicing today as I need the change.

HI, trying to reinstall my pastel version 11 the following error comes up; error 1330 a file that is required cannot be installed because the cabinet file D:\products\xpress\BMWalk1.cab has an invalid digital signature. This may indicate the cabinet file is corrupt. Error 268 was returned by WinVerifyTrust

Pastel Xpress Version 11 Year End This comprehensive training programme covers the Pastel Xpress Year End process. Pastel Xpress Version 11 Training [ Entrance Requirements ] Learners need to meet the following prerequisites before attending this course: 1. Bookkeeping NQF Level 3 qualification or Standard 8/Grade 10 Bookkeeping. 2. Computer Literacy at NQF Level 3 or Standard 8/Grade 10 Computer Literacy. 3. Mathematical Literacy or Standard 8/Grade 10 Mathematics. 4. Pastel Xpress Version 11 Practitioner Course (Module 1). If a learner is not yet competent in the required prerequisites then he/she must first complete the relevant courses before enrolling for this course. Should we find a student on one of our courses that do not meet the prerequisites they will be asked to leave and the course fee will be forfeited. [ Target Learners ] This course has been designed for learners who want to gain the knowledge and skills on how to perform a year end in Pastel Xpress Version 11. [ Training ] This is a half day (3 hour) course. [ Delivery Methods ] The delivery methods include: Facilitated workshops. [ Assessments ] The assessment forms part of the course and has to be written within 6 months from the commencement date of your classroom training or self study course. To make it easier for you, all the Pastel assessments are now ONLINE. This means that you can write the assessment in your own time and in the comfort of your own home (as long as you have a PC with internet access). How to register for your ONLINE assessment? 1. Visit the www.pastel.co.za or www.sagepastel.com website. 2. Select the Training Zone on the top right hand side of the website. 3. Using the Serial Number that you received with your course material, select the option Register Your Training Serial Number. 4. Register your Serial Number within 3 days of receiving your course material. 5. Follow the subsequent steps.

Sending an Invoice from Pastel Express via Email, opens Thunderbird but not a new compose with the invoice attached.All Thunderbird and Windows Default mailing settings have been checked and are correct.We only get a message saying address or settings are incorrect.Windows 10 and Latest download of Thunderbird.

Thank you for all this additional info, but this has been checked by myself and a Pastel Support agent. It has also been established that it does work with Outlook on this clients PC, but she does not have a license and currently cannot afford to purchase MS Office. She has a trial version that was used for the test.

The first user logs on and is fine when I log off and then logon as user 2 i receive a runtime error 75 file/path not accesible, I have done all the file permission fixes and even for test purposes made the user an administrator local and domain still running into the same problem . Any ideas ? One thing to mention is that when removing read only attributes on the pastel folder it just reverts back to been read only, although having said that User 1 is just a standard user and is able to access pastel fine. I've contacted Pastel support and they just keep going through the same steps I've completed which is ; Check my pervasive version ( which is 10) and then check my file permissions on the folder .

PSVW folder on the server which fixed the issue. I should also mention that you must make sure you using the correct version of Pervasive that you licensed for on both the workstation and the server. I hope this helps someone else later on because I was close to a hernia with this.

If the "Verified Signer" status of a process is listed as "Unable to Verify", you should take a moment look at the process. Not all good Windows processes have a Verified Signature label, but neither do any of the bad ones.The most important facts about Export32.exe:Located in C:\Pastel11\ subfolder;Publisher: Softline PastelFull Path: Help file: www.pastel.co.za/Pastel-Accounting-Software-Support-Upgrades.aspPublisher URL: www.pastel.co.zaKnown to be up to 675.33 KB in size on most Windows;If you had any difficulties with this executable, you should determine if it's trustworthy before deleting Export32.exe. To do this, find this process in Task Manager.Find its location (it should be in C:\Pastel11\) and compare the size etc with the above facts.

Pastel Partner Payroll offers easy, accurate and secure payroll software processing with all the features you need. It integrates seamlessly with the Pastel Accounting software suite and most other accounting software packages available on the market.This payroll product is available as a stand-alone, single-user version for the smaller company or is scalable up to 10-users for a larger company and can accommodate an unlimited number of employees in varying employee brackets and can grow with your company. It caters for the full spectrum of requirements, from pre-defined, standard sets of transactions for less complicated payrolls, to more powerful and customisable features and functions for payrolls with more sophisticated requirements. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page