top of page

creasoranun

Public·98 members

Kuzma Ustinov
Kuzma Ustinov

Orcad 16.0 License File

If your new license file is on a dongle, be sure the Cadence licensing dongle is plugged into your computer before you begin. Only one licensing dongle may be plugged into your computer at a time.

Orcad 16.0 License File

DOWNLOAD: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fvittuv.com%2F2u1tLF&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2Yz9_MwADU3qqBJ8WZglYJ

OrCAD Capture license was not foundERROR (LMF-01001) License call failed. The License server path is defined as C:\Cadence\LicenseManager. The FLEXnet ERROR(-1.212.2): Cannot find license file.Run 'lic error LMF-01001' for m

13:51:37 (lmgrd) Rereading license file... Requested from johnf@Danron-PC13:51:37 (cdslmd) TCP_NODELAY NOT enabled13:51:37 (cdslmd) Rereading license file...13:51:37 (lmgrd) Done rereading13:51:37 (lmgrd) ...Finished rereading13:51:37 (cdslmd) WARNING Set environment variable cdslmd_ENH_RECORDS=1 to enable ENH records usage logging enhancements13:51:37 (cdslmd) Server started on Danron-PC for:Capture13:51:37 (cdslmd)13:51:37 (cdslmd) All FEATURE lines for cdslmd behave like INCREMENT lines13:51:37 (cdslmd)13:51:37 (cdslmd) Updating feature Capture13:51:37 (cdslmd) Rereading options file...13:51:37 (cdslmd) ...Finished rereading

I think you are on the right track looking at LM tools. I'm sure that it is now pointing at the license file for the new software and no longer at Orcad 15.7. Look under the"Config Services" tab to see the path to the license file it is now using.

If you do find a change and you set it back to your preciouse license.dat file, make sure you STOP the LM service via the Start/Stop/Reread tab. Click the "Force Server Shutdown"box then click the "Stop Server" Button. If it will not stop, hit CTRL-ALT-DEL and kill the LMRGD process. Once stopped, click the"Start Server" button and at the bottom of the LMTOOLS window it should say "started" or something simliar.

My company has 25 shared licenses (the license servers are located who-knows-where). It takes 3 minutes to get the first OrCAD screen from the time I first click my desktop icon! I had complained to our IT people: it used to be 6 minutes and they improved it to 3 minutes. I could live with the log-on delay, but every other action is also extremely slow. A simple DC Sweep simulation with a handful of components may take 30 seconds or so; the same simulation done using OrCAD 9.1 (a single shared license located on a local server) takes a couple of seconds. Any idea of what's causing that? I have the correct environment variables. Also I don't think we are running out of licenses, because any time I check there are only 4-5 in use. In any case, it seems the license server only handles the initial log-on. After that, the OrCAD software on my machine is doing all the computational stuff, right? So is 16.0 much slower than 9.1?

All the OrCAD files (Capture, PSpice, Libraries, etc) are all loaded on my local drive, in an "OrCAD 16.0" folder in my C drive. However, I notice that there are no OrCAD 16.0 folders/files in the Programs folder. But there is an "OrCAD 9.1" folder in my Programs folder, and this is the one that executes nice and fast. Is this the problem?

16:49:49 (cdslmd) Wrong hostid on SERVER line for license file:16:49:49 (cdslmd) C:\Cadence\LicenseManager\license.dat16:49:49 (cdslmd) SERVER line says FLEXID=9-7ECFA92B, hostid is FLEXID=9-7ecfa92b16:49:49 (cdslmd) Invalid hostid on SERVER line16:49:49 (cdslmd) Disabling 3 licenses from feature OrCAD_Capture_CIS_option(AEB86839E90E8FFF4F80)16:49:49 (cdslmd) Disabling 3 licenses from feature OrCAD_PCB_Designer(BEB8A859FE33F7B7D6DF)16:49:49 (cdslmd) Disabling 3 licenses from feature OrCAD_PCB_Editor(6EE8084943CDE8FA7D1F)16:49:49 (cdslmd) Disabling 3 licenses from feature OrCAD_PCB_Router(1E8848796A0CA15F0CC3)16:51:49 (cdslmd) No valid hostids, exiting16:51:49 (cdslmd) EXITING DUE TO SIGNAL 25 Exit reason 2

Hi!My company recently bought a license of PCB Designer that includes the Capture and the Allegro PCB Designer.My problem is that I'm trying to generate the 3 output files for thePCB Designer, in the PCB Editor tab of the Netlist command inCapture...when I enter the Setup dialog and select the configurationfile, I press Edit and then an error message box arises telling me that"O parâmetro é incorrect" (in english, something like "The parameter isincorrect"). Then nothing happens :(I've already worked a lot with Orcad Layout and never got this kind ofproblem and that makes me wonder if it isn't just a matter related tomy license.Any ideas?Thanks.

OrCAD is a proprietary software tool suite used primarily for Electronic Design Automation (EDA) developed by Cadence Design Systems, Inc. The name OrCAD is a portmanteau, reflection of the software's origin and the company's focus: Oregon (Oregon, United States) + CAD (Computer-Aided Design). OrCAD is part of the Allegro platform.In addition to this knowledge article, please review this documentation: -designer/allegro-import Altium Designer supports the import of Allegro's native binary (*.brd) and ASCII (*.alg) files from Allegro (up to version 17.2). To import the files, Altium Designer ultimately needs the ASCII versions. Binary versions need to go through a conversion process that requires a local installation of extracta.exe that is installed as part of Allegro to convert the *.brd file to the Allegro ASCII *.alg file that Altium needs for the import. As this utility is part of the Allegro tools, Altium is unable to redistribute this file, or the DLLs required to run it. Therefore, the conversion requires a machine with Allegro installed. Option 1:If both programs are installed and licensed on the same machine, then Altium Designer can automatically use Allegro's utilities to convert the *.brd file into *.alg, and then into an Altium Designer file. You will still need to configure the Path System Environment Variable as described below (just after the next screen shot.)Note that extracta.exe is tied to a valid Allegro license so when it expires you will no longer be able to import the *.brd file. Altium can import the Allegro ASCII *.alg file without having an installation of Allegro on your machine.Allegro is installed in the C drive as shown in below:

Make the license manager daemon reread the License File and start anynew vendor daemons.Note: When you use lmreread toreprocess a License File for a user-based license, changes to INCLUDE statementsin the associated FLEXnet options file take affect after a 15 minute delay.

Before modifying your License File, verify that the HostID of your license server matches the HostID given in the commented line of the file. If your system's HostID does not match the HostID used to generate your License file, contact The MathWorks; you will need your license regenerated for the correct HostID

License Manager Error -14: License Checkout Failed. Cannot Find SERVER Hostname in Network DatabaseIf this error occurs on a client system, make sure that the hostname on the SERVER line in the license.dat file on your client system matches the hostname on the SERVER line in the license.dat file on your license server. Edit the SERVER line in the client license.dat file, if necessary.

License Manager Error -25: License Checkout Failed. License Server Does Not Support This Version of This FeatureThis error indicates that you are trying to run MATLAB with an old license. You must update your license.dat file with your new license passcodes.

License Manager Error -39: User/Host Not on INCLUDE List for Feature This error can indicate that your FLEXlm options file contains an incorrect username on the INCLUDE line. For Stand-Alone Named User and Network Named User, the FLEXlm options file requires an INCLUDE line for all licensed products. See Setting Up Network Named User Licensing for more information.

License Manager Error -83: License Checkout Failed. FLEXlm Version of Client Newer Than ServerThis error usually indicates that the version of the license manager on the client system is newer than the license manager on the server system. When MATLAB starts, the license file points to the wrong version of the license manager. To remedy this problem, update the license manager on the server to the latest version of FLEXlm that is included on the MathWorks CD.

If the same error occurs after rebooting, it is also possible that the vendor daemon is trying to run on an occupied port. To specify an open port for the vendor daemon, edit the DAEMON line in the license.dat file, found in the $MATLAB\flexlm folder, where $MATLAB is the root MATLAB folder.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

©2022 by Rehabilitators . Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page